Saturday, December 9, 2017

A Holiday show is coming soon!

Hello  . . . 
Please join me on the "Gallery" page of this blog
 for an offering of holiday friends.
The event begins:
Sunday evening ~ December 10th.
  9pm EST
(Note the slightly later time)

To purchase please use this email only:

Here's how it works ~ please read:
Items will be sold on a first email, first serve basis.
I answer emails as swiftly as my fingers can type.
Please list item number or title and payment method.
Example:
#1 - yes, please
Pay Pal
or:
#2 - yes please
Credit card
(I take checks as well ;-)
Invoices are sent once things slow a bit.
Please understand that even if multiple emails are sent at the same second, only one can reach my in-box first. (This is similar to being at a regular show and reaching someones booth or table and reaching for a piece first).
I understand this can be stressful and at times disappointing for those who miss out.
I keep searching to find the best way possible to hold these shows. I fear a store format will crash and I've heard of single items being sold more than once ~ not good! 
 For now with one of a kinds and individual items this is still the best way.

Many thanks to you all!
Lori Ann

No comments: